AMGO Hydraulics SML-6 Single Post Auto Lift
Please call for updated pricing and lead times. Online ordering is disabled at this time due to inventory shortages and manufacturer price increases. Please call 888-919-4310 for more information.
SAVE BIG! Pickup Available in South Carolina Factory. Call for Details.
SML-6 is AMGO’s Portable Single Post Lift, the most practical lift you will ever own. This lift rolls easily on a level concrete surface and can be used whenever you need to lift up to 3 tons, and wherever a steady and even surface is available. It is the perfect choice for commercial service shops, or the weekend mechanic, that does not want to tie up more space when not in use.
- 6,000 lb lifting capacity
- Arm locking device with easy to release handles.
- Adjustable arms, two stage stretching
- The "pallet jack" style device allows the lift to move freely to wherever the job may be.
- A manually locking release safety device controls the double locks
- The chain protection cover prevents the chain from slipping.
- Features screw and insert rubber pads.
- Portable roller device to easily move the lift.
- Dust cloth provides protection to the chain and gives the SML-6 an elegant appearance.
- UHMW Polyethylene Sliders Self-Lubricating and self-lubricating Bronze Bushings
- High quality cylinders and power units are manufactured to high standards
|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs|
|A - Overall Height||108 7/8" (2766mm)|
|B - Overall Width||80" (2032mm)|
|C - Lifting Height||71 7/8"~77 1/8" (1825mm ~ 1960mm)|
|D - Minimum Pad Height||4 1/2" (115mm)|
|Lifting Time||84 S (110V) / 32 S (220V)|
|Motor||1 HP,110V/60Hz,single phase
2 HP,220V/60Hz,single phase
|Gross Weight||1984lbs (900kg)|
- Five-year Warranty on Steel Components
- Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts
- Two Years on Electrical Components