Olympic 10,000lb H-D Series 4-Post Alignment Lift 4PHDA-10
The Olympic 4PHDA-10 10,000 LB H-D Series Alignment Lift. H-D Series Lifts represent the absolute best value for the customer who wants a commercial quality professional grade lift at a reasonable price. Our H-D Series lifts have been manufactured for more than 40 years and described as bullet-proof!
This H-D Series lift incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more. Like all H-D Series lifts, it has been tested to ensure that this it will perform flawlessly at its rated capacity. An advanced design allows for a variety of automotive service procedures including professional high-precision four-wheel alignment, vehicle inspections, repairs, and maintenance operations.
The main hydraulic components of this machine are made of high-quality Italian parts. This high lift alignment lift is safe, reliable and stable while operating. Once a vehicle is loaded, the rolling jack (included) can be used to lift the vehicle off the runways for wheel service operations. The air powered hydraulic center jack has telescoping arms that extend over the runways to access lift points. These jacks have screw out extensions or optional stack on truck adapters. Welded rails on the inside of the runways support the rolling center jack.
One 6,000 lb rolling center jack, a pair of alignment turntables, and drip trays are included with each lift. Standard colors are blue and yellow.
Additional center jack and accessories included on accessories page
- Lift capacity: 10,000 lb
- Max lift height: 70.9"
- 20.4" track width
- Air lock release system
- Cable driven lifting system
- Adjustable lock system, locks at any height
- Adjustable runway for different tread cars
- Cable anti-failure system to improve safety
- Italian oil seals
- Durable powder coated finish
- With turntable and sliding plate for alignment function
- Standard 220V power, Optional 110V power (+$99)
- Drip trays included.
- Center Jack is included.
- Alignment turntables included.
Rolling Center Jack Features
- One 6,000 lb rolling center jack is included with each lift.
- Additional jacks available on Parts & Accessories page.
- 2pcs 4" truck adapters included for each center jack.
- Center jack is controlled by the hydraulic power unit.
- Telescoping arms extend over the runways.
- Two direction conversion valve installed on power unit as pictured.
- Screw out type extensions as pictured.