AMGO BP-10 10,000 lbs. Capacity Base Plate 2 Post Auto Lift
Please EMAIL for updated pricing and lead times. Online ordering is disabled at this time due to inventory shortages and manufacturer price increases.
SAVE BIG! Pickup Available in South Carolina Factory. Call for Details.
AMGO BP Series Base plate two post lifts are stronger and more convenient to operate than most all other lifts in the world. The rugged BP-10 can lift vehicles up to 10,000 lbs. It is designed with no overhead obstructions for low ceiling professional and home garages to increase headroom. AMGO two post lifts are manufactured according to the high-quality standard of ANSI, while using critical materials and parts choosing, with advanced features and innovative technology.
• 10,000 lbs capacity, chain-driven 2 post lift with base plate. Designed for low ceiling professional and home garages with no obstructions and increased headroom
• Single-point safety release allows the operator to unlock the safety locks from both columns simultaneously. There is also a dual locking system for additional safety
• Super-symmetric arms provide versatility when choosing between asymmetric and symmetric positions and eliminates the need for two different kinds of lifts.The three-stage front arms and two-stage rear arms allow entry in and out of the vehicle when needed
• Automatic arm restraints keep the arm*s locked in their proper positions
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
• Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
• Detachable foot guard and tool tray to allow for a clutter free work space
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
|Lifting Capacity||10,000lbs (4500kg)|
|A:Lifting Height||77 3/8" ~ 86 3/8" (1965~2194mm)|
|B:Overall Height||111 7/8" (2841mm)|
|C:Overall Width||139 1/8" (3534mm)|
|D:Drive-Thru Clearance||100 3/4" (2560mm)|
|E:Width Between Columns||112 1/4" (2850mm)|
|F:Minimum Pad Height||4 1/2" (115mm)|
|Gross Weight||1,693lbs (768kg)|